The APG Process
- Establish the Load
- Determine Ventilation Requirements
- Calculate Allowable Refrigerant Weight
All projects are different. Often the engineer of record relies heavily on NSC APG to support their design efforts. On other projects, NSC APG is simply utilized to verify their analysis.
- Make Appropriate Equipment Selection
- Develop the Energy Modeling
- Predict the System Operating Cost
Once the use of the space is determined and consideration is given for the comfort of the building occupants, the HVAC equipment can then be applied. Energy modeling can predict operating cost in order to ensure that original assumptions on building design are feasible monetarily.
JOBSITE AND OWNER SUPPORT
- Provide Contractor Training
- Inspect the Jobsite Installation
- Contractor Support of Equipment Startup and Commissioning
- Assist with System Controls and Networking
- Complete Owner Training
NSC-APG minimizes project risk by training and supporting the field installation team. This ensures that equipment is installed as designed and that changes are made appropriately.